Glenwood Springs is a city located in the Rocky Mountains, surrounded by the White River National Forest and most known for its hot springs, wildlife, views, and beautiful resort amenities. Glenwood Springs is most famous for its namesake, the Glenwood Hot Springs. However, not only is the town beautiful every month of the year, but you will find an activity for just about everyone.
Some of the best activities Glenwood Springs has to offer:
- Visit the Hot Springs
- Whitewater Rafting
- Hiking Trails
- Mountain Biking
- Spa/Wellness Activities
Some places to stay:
- Resorts and Hotels
- Glenwood Hot Springs Resort – features the world’s largest hot springs pool.
- Glenwood Canyon Resort – includes private cabins, RV and regular campsites.
- Hotel Colorado
- The Hotel Denver – giving perspective to all Glenwood Springs history, a unique and fun hotel stay awaits.
- Best Western Antlers
- Hotel Glenwood Springs – perfect for family settings, featuring a spacious indoor water park.
- Brettelberg Condominiums – offers a slopeside lodging in the mountains, with a condo reservation or hotel room option.
- Bed and Breakfasts
The KLIK USA LEDpod XL28 is featured in Glenwood Springs on a pedestrian bridge, lighting the way for all who enter the small mountain town. The XL28 was used in this particular instance because on many pedestrian bridges, the code requirement requires a guardrail to line the bridge, and the KLIK LEDpod XL series serves purpose for large hollow architectural metals, such as guardrail on bridges.